Google +1

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Prosecutor Or Felon?

The 2024 election is just six weeks away.

Amid all the hype and breathless reporting of polls, several things are extremely clear. The two candidates could not be more opposite in everything: personality, character, policies.

I don't want a president who deals exclusively in threats, fear-mongering, lies, insults and name-calling.  

I don't want a president who is so out of touch with everyday Americans that he talks about buying a pound of cereal. Every shopper knows that cereal is sole by the box or bag, not by the pound.

I don't want a president who spends more time golfing than he does working for the American public.

I don't want a president who hurls ketchup-covered food at the wall when he is upset.

I don't want a president who openly admires dictators, and who announced that he "fell in love" with the North Korean dictator.

I don't want a president who has been convicted of rape and of committing 34 other felonies.

I don't want a president who had a secret meeting with the leader of Russia at which no notes were taken.

I don't want a president who insults world leaders and who shoves them aside so he can be in front for a photo.

I don't want a president who openly lusts after his eldest daughter.

I don't want a president who steals dozens of boxes of highly classified materials, stores them in a residence bathroom, shows them to a foreign national, and then lies about stealing the documents.

I don't want a president who has no plans and no policy proposals, but who touts his 'concepts' rather than plans.

I don't want a president who wants to send Haitian immigrants to Venezuela because he doesn't know that Haitians are from Haiti.

I don't want a president who steals from charities for children with cancer.


I want a president who works to uplift people. 

I want a president who will work to improve the standard of living for all Americans, not just the super wealthy. 

I want a president with a sense of humor. 

I want a president who is joyful. 

I want a president who knows how to laugh. 

I want a president who happily takes part in a video to show a Senate colleague how to make a tuna melt. 

I want a president who cares about people. 

I want a president who shows compassion. 

I want a president who has actual plans for her administration, along with real policies. 

I want a president who will protect, not remove, the rights of everyone.

I want a president who knows what it is like to grow up in a middle class family of immigrants. 

I want a president who likes people for who they are, not for what they can do for her. 

I want a president who knows and enforces the law.

I want a president who understands and defends the US Constitution.


My choice for president is based on a number of things, including personality, but mostly on her willingness and ability to put country above party and especially country about self.

No comments:

Post a Comment