Google +1

Friday, February 12, 2021

I Believe

I believe in science.

I believe in honesty.

I believe in kindness and compassion.

I believe in treating others with respect. 

I believe in protecting children, the elderly and the environment.

I believe that all animals, not just the cute and cuddly ones, deserve to live their lives in peace.

I believe that no animal should be killed as a 'trophy.'

I believe in integrity.

I believe in doing the right thing even if no one is watching.

I believe in staying true to one's beliefs.

I believe in keeping one's word to others and to oneself.

I believe in staying informed about the world around us.

I believe that those who break the law, regardless of the positions they hold, must be held accountable for their actions.

I believe in helping the less fortunate. 

I believe in treating others equally, regardless of age, race, gender or sexual orientation.


The bottom line is, I believe in things that much of this world has discarded or refuses to accept. That makes me very sad.

What do you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment