Google +1

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Enough of the Disgusting Commercials

Dear people who generate television commercials. I am sick and tired of looking at people’ armpits and crotches, and hearing about butt crack deodorant.

Is there nothing that is off-limits in your insatiable drive for money money money money money? Certain things are simply too personal or too disgusting to be shown in a television commercial. 

Imagine how I felt yesterday morning as I was eating breakfast and watching the news when they went to yet another commercial break. And what did I see? A commercial for butt crack deodorant!

Even if there was no actual butt crack illustrated on television, the image is indelibly imprinted in my mind. This ranks right up there with a very graphic commercial for some sort of spray to add to a toilet bowl after somebody takes a dump so it smells better.

I hope the butt crack deodorant company goes out of business, and soon. It’s bad enough being bombarded with an incessant stream of loud, in-your- face, screaming, insipid commercials. But this is beyond anything I’ve seen. Enough already!


No comments:

Post a Comment