Google +1

Thursday, December 30, 2021

The End .. For Now

To readers and followers of this blog:

I appreciate everyone who took time to visit my blog this year. Although I seldom get a comment from anyone, I do appreciate knowing that the blog is read by people around the world. Even with a fairly low readership, this blog provides a creative outlet for me and it gives me a reason to write, something I have enjoyed since childhood. So I thank you for that.

This year saw visits by readers from several new countries. I am always amazed to see where my readers are located. 

Readers were from 36 countries around the world, the majority from the United States. Other readers were from Aruba, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States.

If you enjoy the blog, I invite you to sign up to receive an e-mail each time something new is posted. That is the only e-mail you will receive. You won't get spam, ads or any kind of spam. I won't sell your e-mail address to anyone. I would also appreciate your telling friends about the blog so they can check it out.

I wish each of you a safe, happy, gentle and prosperous New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment