Google +1

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A New Year

A new year will soon be upon us.

I don't make resolutions (I never stick with them), but there are a few things that I will try to do in 2020: This is my list of things I hope to achieve in the new year:


  • Become more proficient at using Landscape Pro to edit my landscape photos.
  • Learn more about using Lightroom photo editing software.
  • Continue to travel
  • Do more photography
  • Spend more time outdoors
  • Reconnect with family 
There are still many things I want to do, and so many places to visit, some for the first time, some for a second or third time. I have a full travel schedule every year, but somehow I never seem to make headway on my wish list. I keep discovering new locations, new countries. As long as I remain healthy and travel remains enjoyable, I still plan to hit the road several times each year.

This year has been one of mixed results. I visited Africa again with friends from the UK. I achieved a childhood dream of visiting Egypt. I got to visit Yosemite National Park on a photography excursion. I went to the re-emerging country of Colombia. On the down side, my eye issues continue. My daughter stopped talking to me to avoid inflicting more hurt. And my little dog Bailey died suddenly and unexpectedly.

Here's to a better, brighter, kinder 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment