Google +1

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Goodbye 2022

As this year draws to a close, I want to look back and see where readers of this blog live. 

In 2022, readers came from Australia, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, Czechia, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Vietnam, and of course, the United States.

I appreciate all these readers, regardless of where they live. It is gratifying to know that my blog reaches people around the world. I welcome comments and feedback from everyone.

This has been a year full of adventure and travels to places I had not visited previously: Scotland, Greece, Italy and Namibia. I returned to Alaska for a couple of weeks with a friend. I have managed to remain covid-free and hope to continue this pattern. I enjoyed a visit from my daughter and infant grandson, as well as from my sister. So this year included both travel and hosting of family members.

It was a good year overall.

Here's hoping that 2023 brings us all a year of peace, health, happiness and prosperity. And let's all offer prayers for an end to the brutal and uncalled for war in Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment