Google +1

Saturday, October 5, 2019

What I Would Like To Do

You know what I would like to do? I would like to live my perfect life.

In a perfect world, this is what my life would look like. I would
  • live in a cozy cabin in the woods (but not too isolated, and with modern conveniences).
  • spend hours every day reading.
  • spend lots of time hiking with my dogs.
  • travel the world pursuing my passion for photography.
  • listen to music -- classical and smooth jazz -- to keep me relaxed. 
  • minimize exposure to the news 
  • have a small shop to sell my photographs, calendars, etc.
  • live part of each year in a different country
  • do more writing and get more followers of this blog
 Some of these items are a reality now, but to a lesser extent than I would like. I do spend a lot of time reading every day. I travel six to eight times each year, with some trips being devoted to photography. I listen to classical music regularly. I have cut back on how much news I watch. 

I'm not sure I will ever live part of each year in another country, and I'm not likely to have a shop where I can sell my calendars, photos, etc. And I'm not likely to move permanently to a cozy cabin in the woods. But maybe I can rent one for a few days or a week, just for my dogs and me.

What are the things you want to do to make your life happier or more meaningful?

No comments:

Post a Comment