Google +1

Monday, December 31, 2018

Final Thoughts for 2018

As 2018 draws to a close, I want to thank everyone who visited my blog this year.

I write because it is something I really enjoy, and it's a skill that comes naturally to me. I first discovered that I have a talent for writing when I was in middle school and was encouraged to write for the school newspaper. Later, I put my talent to good use during most of my professional life, as the director of communications for a large California humane society, and then as a public affairs professional for the federal government.

In 2018, this blog was visited by readers from Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Moldova, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, US Virgin Islands, Unknown Region (I have no idea where that is, and apparently neither does Google), and Vietnam. That's 38 countries around the world!

Wherever you live, thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed what you found here, and I welcome your comments and shares. I hope to see you again in 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment