Google +1

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

If Only I Could ...

  • stay inside in my warm pajamas and bath robe on a cold winter day. It sounds good, but sadly, it isn't something I ever do unless I'm really sick. I have dogs to walk, and I've never been someone to spend the day lounging.
  • donate more to the many causes I support. Today is "Giving Tuesday," and my Facebook feed is filled with reminders to donate. I do what I can, but how I wish I could donate so much more. There are so many worthy causes that touch my heart.
  • feel hopeful that humans will come to their senses and start caring about the environment and the animals that share this planet with us. 
  • learn not to hate cold weather so much. 
  • spend more time doing the things I love and less time doing the things I need to do
  • increase traffic to my photography page (www.annsullivan.zenfolio.com)
  • sleep more soundly (although I sleep a lot better than I did in the past)
  • bring myself to really start learning Lightroom and Photoshop 
  • eat less popcorn and more vegetables!
  • believe that people and governments will begin to do what is necessary to save the planet

No comments:

Post a Comment