Google +1

Friday, January 2, 2015

Using Art to Help Others

A few months ago, I set up a Web site to offer some of my best photographs for sale. My hope is to use this site to raise funds for some of my favorite non-profit organizations.

I have donated my photographic talents to animal shelters and wolf rescue organizations in
New Mexico in the past. With this new venture, 50 percent of net proceeds from the sale of my photographs will be donated to the charity of the buyer's choice, from the following list:  David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (runs a nursery for orphaned elephants in Kenya and prepares them to return to the wild); Homeward Bound Golden Retriever Rescue; Memphis Area Golden Retriever Rescue; or Road Runner Food Bank of New Mexico..

I am proud of the photos on the site, and I really hope that my blog readers will help me spread the word about this page: http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-ann-sullivan.html

Photos are available in a variety of sizes and materials, including metal and canvas, and as greeting cards. Prints may be ordered either with or without frames. Subject matter includes landscapes, sunsets, ,wildlife, transportation and several other fields.

So please check out this site and help spread the word. All purchases come with a money-back guarantee.

 http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-ann-sullivan.html




No comments:

Post a Comment