Google +1

Friday, August 29, 2014

An Easy Way To Help


I love photography. I consider myself to be better than average, but a long way from being professional. I enjoy the challenge of capturing a scene and of always trying to improve my photography skills.

Friends and acquaintances have told me for many years how much they enjoy seeing my
photographs from trips throughout the U.S. and around the world. So I have decided to make my best photographs available for sale, with 50 percent of profits being given to the non-profit organization of the purchaser's choice. All images are copyrighted and may not be reproduced or downloaded without prior consent.

Although I support a wide variety of non-profit organizations, I have chosen four to be the recipients of this endeavor. Buyers can chose one or more of the following:

  • David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, which runs a nursery for orphaned elephants and rhinos in Kenya and prepares them to return to the wild; 
  • Homeward Bound Golden Retriever Rescue; 
  • Memphis Area Golden Retriever Rescue; or 
        • New Mexico Pets Alive!, an Albuquerque group advancing the no-kill movement in New Mexico. 
My photos can be viewed, and ordered, at http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-ann-sullivan.html They are available in a variety of sizes as high-quality photographic prints, on canvas or metal, or as note cards.

Featured images include animals, landscapes, architecture, cars and trucks, sunrises and sunsets, and people.

Please visit http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-ann-sullivan.html  and check out this opportunity to get a great photograph and support a non-profit organization doing life-saving work at the same time, at no extra cost to you. New photos are added frequently.


No comments:

Post a Comment