Google +1

Saturday, March 18, 2017

A New Photo Blog

A couple of weeks ago, I started a new photo blog called Through the Lens Weekly.

Every week, on Monday morning, I post a photograph and a brief description of the story behind it.

That's it. I was inspired to do this by a German woman I met on a winter photo trip to Yellowstone National Park. She is much more ambitious, however, and posts a photo every day on her Facebook page.

I plan to post photographs I haven't posted previously, and to vary the subject matter. So far I have posted a photograph of a classic Chevrolet in Cuba, and a picture of Monument Valley. I had a couple of posts ready to go before my recent eye surgery, so I hope to be able to continue to post an image each week as my eyes heal.

Please check it out at http://throughthelensweekly.blogspot.com/  If you're so inclined, you can sign up to receive an e-mail alert each week when a new image is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment