Google +1

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Buy a Photo, Help a Great Cause

I wrote about this endeavor last year, but it's time to remind followers of this blog about my photography site.

I have been interested in photography for decades, and I consider myself to be a better than average photographer. (The photograph of the wheel to the left was honored in a photo competition by the travel organization Backroads).  Now that I can afford to buy some additional equipment and have time to pursue my passion in retirement, I am enjoying this hobby even more. I'm a long way from being professional, but I enjoy the challenge of capturing a scene and of always trying to improve my photography skills. Wildlife and landscape photography are my favorites, although I also really enjoy photographing old buildings and wheels. And of course, nothing can compare with photographing animals in Africa.
Friends and acquaintances have told me for many years how much they enjoy seeing my photographs from trips throughout the U.S. and around the world. So late last summer I decided to make my best photographs available for sale, with 50 percent of profits being given to one of four  non-profit organizations of the purchaser's choice. All images are copyrighted and may not be reproduced or downloaded without prior consent.

Although I support a wide variety of non-profit organizations, I have chosen four to be the recipients of proceeds of my photography venture. Buyers can chose one or more of the following:

  • David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, which runs a nursery for orphaned elephants and rhinos in Kenya and prepares them to return to the wild; 
  • Homeward Bound Golden Retriever Rescue; 
  • Memphis Area Golden Retriever Rescue; or 
  • Road Runner Food Bank of New Mexico. 
My photos can be viewed, and ordered, at http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-ann-sullivan.html They are available in a variety of sizes as high-quality photographic prints, on canvas or metal, or as note cards. All products come with a 100 percent satisfaction guaranteer. If you're not happy with a purchase that you made on FineArtAmerica.com, for any reason, you can return it  within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, a full refund for the entire purchase price will be issued, excluding shipping costs.
Featured images in my galleries include animals, landscapes, architecture, cars and trucks, sunrises and sunsets, and people.

Please visit http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-ann-sullivan.html  and check out this opportunity to get a great photograph and support a non-profit organization doing life-saving work at the same time, at no extra cost to you. Check back often, as new photos are added as appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment