Google +1

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Something New

This is my first attempt at blogging. I have always loved writing, so this will be a new outlet for me. I'm currently co-authoring a book and working on a short piece for my own enjoyment as well.

The title of my blog, "Red Rocks and Sunflowers," refers to a couple of my most favorite things. I visited Sedona, AZ, the site of perhaps the country's most well known red rocks, in February this year. It was a place of awesome beauty. And who doesn't like sunflowers, with their happy faces tracking the movement of the sun across the sky? For the same reason, seeing the highways in Utah lined with wild black-eyed susans always brings a smile to my face. Who can be cranky or in a bad mood when looking at such happy natural beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment