Google +1

Friday, January 1, 2021

The Blog in Retrospect

I did a lot of blogging in 2020.
 
One reason is that I was home most of the time and had more time to devote to writing. I didn't get to travel aside from one hiking trip to Georgia in February, before the pandemic took control of our lives. The other reason, sadly, is that the incompetent, corrupt and impeached president* and his gang of corrupt cohorts provided so much about which to write. Writing is my favorite way to express my thoughts and feelings, and there was a lot about which to write in 2020.

I wrote a lot about political shenanigans and the threats to our nation from our own government. I wrote about the loss of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and about the government's bumbling, some would say criminal, response to the pandemic. I wrote about the death of my dog and about the need to donate whatever we can to help feed those struggling to get enough food. And I wrote about the hope for a better four years ahead under a new administration.

People from 34 countries visited the blog and read my thoughts and hopes and fears at least once during 2020. There were a few new countries added to the list, including Cambodia, Serbia and Turkmenistan.
 
To everyone who visited, from Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and the UAE, thank you for stopping by.
 
Your thoughts and comments are always welcome. And regardless of where we are from, let us work together to make 2021 a much better year.

















No comments:

Post a Comment